Key Structures to be on The Land
- 1.5 Acre Edible Labyrinth (Food harvested to provide for the Community Supported Agricultural Project)
- Outdoor Amphitheatre and Fire Pit (Worship Services, Summer Concerts, Guest Speakers, Community Events)
- Children’s Learning Center and Play Ground
- Farm Stand with Bunk House (Sales of fruit from fruit trees, eggs from chickens, harvest from labyrinth).
- Garden Walls with Scripture (For prayer and reflection but also to serve as protection from high winds and street noise).
- Cathedral Greenhouse for worship services, educational classes, and events (3,000 square feet)
- Barn and Bunk House (Intentional Community in later phases of the projec Year-long interns commit to living and working on The Land and commit to carrying out a project which connects the life of The Land to the needs of our neighbors)
- 12 Covered Parking Spots
- Up to 4 Bunk Houses for Mission Groups and Retreats (Handicap accessible)